Senior Robotics Engineer
We are looking for a Senior Robotics Engineer to join our team in Ankara to lead the development of UXV integrations and robotics implementations of our solutions and services.
This role is hybrid on-site and we can sponsor visas for this role.
A little about us
Novit.AI is a London-based start-up developing novel machine learning solutions to achieve true global intelligence. We combine information from radar and multispectral satellites with our globally deployable Edge AI devices which trigger UXV actions for real world impact.
Begin your journey at Novit if you are interested in:
- Wearing many hats! You will be joining a multidisciplinary team and take the lead in various topics related to your areas of expertise
- Combining the use of our AI solutions and built-in-house frameworks with your robotics knowledge to develop prototypes and novel technologies
- Being accountable and responsible for UXV implementations of our software solutions and Edge AI products
- Contributing new project ideas to further the development and innovation
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- BSc or MSc degree in related engineering field
- Understanding of unmanned system fundamentals: sensors, actuators, autopilots…
- Sound knowledge of control theory
- Native level fluency in Python or C/C++
- Experience with ROS2 or other robotics middleware
- Experience with common bus protocols such as SPI, I2C, CAN and UART
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Experience in using simulation environments like AWS Robomaker or Gazebo
- Familiarity with low-level drivers, writing interrupt service routines and general troubleshooting/debugging with hardware
- Commercial drone piloting experience and an extensive knowledge of the global UXV industry is a plus
- Rapid prototyping experience is a plus
Contact us with your CV and your github/gitlab/personal website via [email protected] or using the form below.
Be part of the future! 🚀