We are looking for a Senior Full-Stack Developer to join our Engineering team in Ankara.
A little about us:
Novit.AI is a start-up developing novel machine learning solutions to achieve true global intelligence. We combine information from radar and multispectral satellites with our globally deployable Edge AI devices to gather and disseminate insights.
- Take a sneak-peek on our webpage to see the kind of projects that we are interested in.
We are now seeking engineers who are makers at soul to help us create the next generation of intelligence on earth.
How we work:
A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyse a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
- Robert A. Heinlein, Time Enough for Love
In Novit.AI we believe that multidimensional human beings are the drivers of creativity and true innovation. We are a team of engineers enthusiastic about all aspects of the products we’re creating and we’re looking for people like us. The job description is just the field we’d like you take the lead in, but with us a front-end lead will also be training machine learning models and an embedded lead will be creating web API’s. If this sounds exciting to you, read on!
What is waiting for you:
- An everlasting learning curve. Thrive and grow with us!
- Work with a dynamic team of technology enthusiasts.
- Elaborate on ideas and identify opportunities that are extrapolated for the future of Artificial Intelligence.
- Have a say in designing products and development processes.
- Continuous research on the ever-changing tech-industry and discussions on what is to come ahead.
- Brainstorm on in-house solutions and ways to improve our services.
- Challenging projects that are carried out with collaborations, day-to-day reviews and constant feedback.
- An inspirational and soothing office environment located in a top university’s campus, in the middle of nature.
- Fun and relaxed workplace without any distractions and no dress code.
- We respect your time (and ours) and move along the recruitment lifecycle as quickly as possible.
- As soon as you are identified as a potential candidate, you will be invited to a screening call.
- If your objectives and our goals align, you may be asked to submit a short exercise to show off your skills.
- We then have a short (30 minute) technical interview with live-coding.
- Final interview with the CEO with focus on skill mapping and team alignment.
Begin your journey at Novit if you are interested in:
- Writing lots of code. You must enjoy writing programs!
- Being accountable and responsible for the design and architecture of SaaS products.
- Working closely with our engineers, leading the team on projects.
- Contributing new ideas to further the development and innovation of solutions and services.
- Having the responsibility for researching and quickly/iteratively applying new tools as well as guiding the team on how to adapt to new tasks and implementations.
- Preparing suitable roadmaps for product lifecycles, using agile principles.
- Collaborating with our CEO to develop strategies as well as solutions for our clients.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- BSc degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related engineering field
- Deep framework experience with at least one of: React/Vue/Svelte
- User experience design and mock-up skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Experience designing and implementing REST APIs
- Experience with postgresql and handling large volumes of data in a performant manner
- Experience creating comprehensive CI/CD pipelines for web products
- Experience in using AWS data services
Don’t be put off if you don’t tick all of the boxes above – they’re just a guide based on what we’d love to see but we appreciate that excellent software engineers have diverse backgrounds.
We are eager to hear about you!
Contact us with your CV and your github/gitlab/personal website via [email protected]
Be part of the future! 🚀