Job and Internship Applications Open
This job advert can be downloaded as a PDF from here.
Novit.AI is a London-based start-up developing novel machine learning solutions to achieve true global intelligence. We combine information from radar and multispectral satellites with our globally deployable Edge AI devices to gather and disseminate insights. We are now seeking engineers who are makers at soul to help us create the next generation of intelligence on earth.
Contact us with your CV and your github/gitlab/personal website via [email protected]
Ankara, Turkey – Novit.AI @ ODTU Teknokent
As an Edge AI Engineer, you will be a core member of the team in developing globally deployable low-power systems. The ideal candidate would be passionate about creating intelligent products never seen before. You must be a self-starter, responsive, flexible, and able to succeed within an open collaborative peer environment.
The ideal candidate:
- Enjoys working side by side with partners, colleagues and teams on tough problems
- Is highly effective and thrives in a dynamic environment with multiple, changing priorities
- Is comfortable with proactive outward communication and technical leadership and never shies away
from a challenge
- BSc degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related
- Native level fluency in Python
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Knowledge and understanding of GNU/Linux and systemd
- Experience with development tools like git version control system, ssh, gcc and make
- Able to deploy and integrate complex software in C/C++
- Knowledge of data science and machine learning concepts
- Experience with PyTorch or Tensorflow
- Master’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or
- Demonstrable experience in delivering embedded systems
- Familiarity with PCB design tooling and techniques
- Experience in developing enclosures and the use of CAD/CAM software
- Familiarity with functional programming techniques and languages
- Experience with software testing (unit, regression and system testing), continuous integration &
deployment is an advantage.
- Prior experience with wireless networking stacks and network-level debugging is a big plus