Job and Internship Applications Open
This job advert can be downloaded as a PDF from here.
Novit.AI is a London-based start-up developing novel machine learning solutions to achieve true global intelligence. We combine information from radar and multispectral satellites with our globally deployable Edge AI devices to gather and disseminate insights. We are now seeking engineers who are makers at soul to help us create the next generation of intelligence on earth.
Contact us with your CV and your github/gitlab/personal website via [email protected]
Ankara, Turkey – Novit.AI @ ODTU Teknokent
As a Geospatial Systems Engineer, you will be a core member of the team in developing our AI system for deploying spaceborne image and radar data. The ideal candidate would be passionate about creating intelligent products never seen before. You must be a self-starter, responsive, flexible, and able to succeed within an open collaborative peer environment.
The ideal candidate:
- Enjoys working side by side with partners, colleagues and teams on tough problems
- Is highly effective and thrives in a dynamic environment with multiple, changing priorities
- Is comfortable with proactive outward communication and technical leadership and never shies away
from a challenge
- BSc degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related
- Native level fluency in Python
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Knowledge and understanding of GNU/Linux
- Experience with development tools like git version control system, ssh
- Experience with postgresql and handling large volumes of data in a performant manner
- Experience with PyTorch or Tensorflow
- Master’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or
- Demonstrable full-stack experience in taking compute-heavy applications to the web
- Familiarity with AWS, DigitalOcean and related cloud tooling
- Experience with software testing (unit, regression and system testing), continuous integration
- Experience with Julia/LISP/Haskell is an advantage.
- Familiarity with satellites, geospatial tools and processing techniques is a plus.