Senior Embedded Engineer
We are looking for a Senior Embedded Software Engineer to join our Engineering team in Ankara to lead the development of a new, globally deployable low-power Edge AI Camera using cutting edge hardware.
This role is hybrid on-site and we are happy to sponsor visas.
Novit.AI is a start-up developing novel machine learning solutions to bring automation to scale. We combine information from radar and multispectral satellites with our globally deployable Edge AI devices to trigger UXV actions for real world impact.
- Writing lots of code. You must enjoy writing programs!
- Being accountable and responsible for the design of new Edge AI products
- Working closely with our engineers, leading the team on projects.
- Contributing new ideas to further the development and innovation of solutions and services.
- Having the responsibility for researching and quickly/iteratively applying new tools as well as guiding the team on how to adapt to new tasks and implementations.
- Preparing suitable roadmaps for product lifecycles, using agile principles.
- Collaborating with our CEO to develop strategies as well as solutions for our clients.
- BSc or MSc degree in Computer Science/Engineering or Electrical Engineering
- Native level fluency in Python and C/C++
- Embedded development experience with multiple platforms
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Deep understanding of power profiling, power delivery and battery technology
- Ability to produce basic PCB designs
- Knowledge of Unix/POSIX environments and embedded Linux
- Experience in writing low-level drivers, interrupt service routines and general troubleshooting/debugging with hardware
- Experience with one or more commercial wireless protocols like LoRa, ZigBee, BLE or WiFi
- Experience with common bus protocols such as SPI, I2C, CAN and UART
Contact us with your CV and your github/gitlab/personal website via [email protected] or using the form below.
Be part of the future! 🚀