Human-Machine Teaming Lead
A little about us
Novit.AI is a start-up developing novel machine learning solutions to bring automation to scale. We combine information from radar and multispectral satellites with our globally deployable Edge AI devices to trigger unmanned land, sea or air vehicle actions for real world impact.
We are an engineering-first company focused on solving real problems in the world with state-of-the-art tools. We love automation and make heavy use of it in our own workflows. We place a paramount importance on learning and development and help our colleagues be their best selves through collaboration and tutorial sessions.
A little about the role
For AI to have real world impact, it needs to be integrated into tools understandable and usable by humans for easy interaction and communication. As the Human-Machine Teaming Lead, your main focus will be managing the outputs from and feedback to AI systems through complex toolchains.
This role is designed to grow with you in scope and responsibilities. To be successful in this role you will need to be a multidimensional engineer, open to learning new tools such as our primary integration target ATAK as well as slowly getting acquainted with other parts of our pipeline from machine learning to embedded device interactions. This is not a traditional Android role, but knowledge of Android development is very useful for quick ramp-up with ATAK.
This role is hybrid on-site (ODTU Teknokent, Ankara).
- BSc degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related engineering field
- Native level fluency in Java
- Familiarity with Python
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- 5+ years of commercial experience including an Android Development role
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Able to explore, understand and integrate with poorly documented services (we don’t mean the things we wrote)
- Strong understanding of Android app architecture, Android UI, Android Studio
- Basic understanding of Android NDK and gradle
- A positive attitude with an ability to learn and apply new information effectively and quickly
- Familiarity with ATAK/CivTAK
- Successful track record as team lead
- Experience growing a new function in a start-up or scale-up
Be part of the future! 🚀